Thursday, January 23, 2014

Reflection

My logo design represents everything about fitness club from the Rodney Coleman design to the concept board.  My symbol is the outline of Rodney Coleman former Mr. Olympia and he is colored in as the world because all over the world people are going to the gym to build some muscle.  the Colors are all over the place due to my concept board being somewhat colorful but it really has no meaning.  The process most helpful in creating my design was making a draft of my logo and seeing where it would take me.  Like first it was Rodney Coleman holding the world but then he was colored in as the world. the most challenging aspect of the project was using gimp because it took so much time to make my logo the way it is.  I am satisfied with what the final rests were of my project I put in a lot of work into it afterschool and it came out like I wanted it to be.   HANNNN

1 comment:

  1. HANNN I LIKE HOW U USED RONNIE COLEMAN HE IS AN INSPIRATION TO ME HE IS HUGE AND I WANT TO BE HUGE SO HE IS MY ROLE MODEL. HIS PHYSIQUEEE IS NICE

    ReplyDelete