Wednesday, January 22, 2014

13 Best moments of 2013
-The first best moment of 2013 was that I was picked to be on my AAU basketball team for a third year in a row, and if you don't know what AAU is it's a Traveling basketball team.  We go to near by states to play against other teams.
-The second best would be that I passed and now I am a senior at Millennium High School and it my last year here, HANNNN!!!!!!!.
 -Next would be I went to Dominican Republic for most of August and the beginning of September with the family and cousins had a blast and was put on the Dominican basketball team from where my dad was born "La Victoria", its a small town next to the capital.
-The fourth best moment was returning to school and seeing all my friends.
- The fifth is that I turned 18 that year HANNN!!!
-Saw my cousins from Connecticut and Florida they came to visit me after a dance class in 34th st.
- Met Ms. Lee and its her first year here HANNN!!!!!!
- My father retired from the military after 18 years.
- Bought a lot of shoes.
- Took my first steps to go to college.
-  Learned how to use gimp, Still don't like it shhhh.
- First time scoring over 40 points in AAU
- Met some new friends HANNN!!  

2 comments:

  1. you have worked soooo hard this year and you'll see the reward later on. :) lovee youuuu boo :)

    ReplyDelete