Sunday, February 9, 2014

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/16qW71H9A2Xq9T54-nOnVjwh6RUtqqp4GRxNOTQq7U40/edit

Design Competition

1)  The process for this design competition took forever because I can never choose a specific design.  However, after looking at different pictures and drawing images out of a phoenix I found what I was looking for, in the link above it shows my finished design.

2)  I used gimp to stick an image of a phoenix on a background I liked it took a little bit of time but I finished it.

3)  I wanted something simple nothing complex because it would confuse whoever would look at it and according to my font I bolded it out and centered it.

4) I really didn't concentrate on those aspects because it was a handbook design for the school and there really is no need for repetition, proximity and contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment