Sunday, October 6, 2013


1.  Describe the design process in the name design project. How was it helpful or not helpful for you?
The design process for the name design project was really long.  It was a lot of editing and changing and switching, it was really time consuming.  It took patience to finish the project because if you think your done you are really not done there is always something you  can fix.

2. How does the name design represent you? What components did you use to visually tell the viewer about yourself? (Composition, font style, images, symbols, colors, etc)
 My name design project is explosive it had that pow feeling when i looked at it, exactly like the pow and bam from cartoon shows.  I used overlapping and for a color choice a bright orange that made my artwork come to life.  It shows that I'm always happy. 

3.  How did you create a focal point or emphasis in your design?
My focal point was left white so that it can be notice from far away, and everything else was colored in so it can be easy to seen. 

4.  What was the most difficult part of this project for you? Why?
the most difficult part of the project was deciding what i wanted my background to be and my color choice that took my 3 days to figure out.  For my background i decide to first put circles in the back with mini circles in them and some overlapping others but then my final choice was triangles and i stuck with it and it came out to be nice.  For my color choice i firs chose yellow but it was too bright then i chose a dark pink and it look really different then what i imagined and after that i decided to pick a bright orange and it looked exactly like i wanted it to be.

5. Are you satisfied with your project? Explain your answer.
I am actually really happy about my project it came out really nice and it came out how i wanted it to first look like.  It was hard work but everything payed off it shows how i am in every way possible.  

6. If  you can change anything, what would you change?
I wouldn't change anything at all, its fine how it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment